St. Louisans took to their Instagram accounts during our first major snowfall of the year, and we must say, the outcome is rather beautiful. Take a look and remember these images as you start the trek home tonight. See, snow isn't all bad.
- Instagram / lafayettesquarestl
- There was one comment on this photo of Lafayette Square Park: "This is stunning." We tend to agree.
- Instagram / cwescene
- Central West End, that snow looks good on you.
- Instagram / foxtheatrestl
- Instagram / bscherliss
- Oh, you know, just being artsy in the snow.
- Instagram / wester_brad
- Words of wisdom from this Insta user at Lambert last night: "Always check the forecast when you agree to pick someone up from the airport a week in advance."
- Instagram / terrikrueger
- You have to admit, it's hard to beat that sunrise.
- Instagram / apieceofeach
- I mean, seriously, look at it.
- Instagram / mobotgarden
- Naturally, the Missouri Botanical Garden looks gorgeous in all weather.
- Instagram / slps_info
- And of course, we can't forget one of your favorite St. Louis landmarks, complete with a blanket of snow.
We may not feel this way tomorrow, by the time it's slushy and brown, but right now, we're feeling good about winter.