Breast Enhancement Cream Aging and bodily changes are inevitable, including the appearance and firmness of breasts. Whether it’s menopause, crossing a milestone age, or breastfeeding—breasts change.
There are many different routes to reshape breasts, although many are unsafe or don’t work.
Let’s cover what options are available, including a natural breast enhancement cream that may be the best solution.
Available Options for Breast Enhancement
There are many options available women can use for breast enhancement, although how effective are they?
Read on to learn more about breast enhancement options available, if they work, safe, or unsafe.
One of the most popular ways to enhance breasts is to undergo surgery. The results are dramatic, providing women the ability to go from an A cup to a D cup in weeks.
These options include:
- Fat Grafting: An attractive procedure that involves moving fat from unwanted parts to the breasts. It removes fat through a needle and injects it into the breast tissue. However, it may result in uneven breasts.
- Silicone or Saline Implants: Silicone implants are plastic, while saline implants consist of sterile water.
- May no longer be able to breastfeed
- Hard lumps forming around the implant
- Implant bursting or rupturing
- Implants can slide around the chest
- Harder to detect lumps for breast cancer
- Nipple and breast sensation changes
Breast Enlargement Pumps
A much older option is to use breast enlargement pumps.
It is a plastic dome with a suction tube, mimicking a vacuum and places pressure over the breasts.
It is an affordable option but can be uncomfortable. For instance, breast pumps may produce extensive bruising, with mediocre results.
This method may also be ineffective, as the FDA approves only one pump. To see results, you must wear it ten hours per day for ten weeks. This may not be fun, as you need 700 hours for over three months of a device strapped to your chest. Worse yet, the price is in the lower thousands.
Padded Bras and Silicone Inserts
Another popular way to enhance breasts is to use padded bras or silicone inserts. It’s a popular option, as it’s inexpensive with no surgery, which means no long-term side effects.
However, it’s nothing more than a quick cosmetic fix that may not boost your confidence, as it may look lumpy in outfits.
Oddly enough, exercise may help to increase breast size. It is cheap and safe, and easy to do at home.
While genes determine breasts, some exercises may allow the breasts to become more firm, larger, or toned.
Some exercises for breasts include:
- Chest Press: Known more for men to increase their pectoral muscles, but women can benefit as well. Use dumbbells or a barbell for the best results.
- Arm Circles: With a lightweight in hand, rotate clockwise. Repeat, then do it counterclockwise. Arm circles enhance the outer part of the breast and promote toning.
- Wall Press: Similar to a push-up, but on the wall. Some women may find it difficult to do push-ups and may not benefit, but wall presses allow the chest to expand and tone.
- Modified push-ups: Push-ups are a great way to work the chest, but beginners may find it challenging to do a push-up. Modified push-ups require bending knees with ankles crossed, facing down. Align your body as if you were doing a push-up and repeat until you can do a regular push-up.
Yoga is also an option, as it promotes better posture, strengthening the chest area and building firm muscles.
The saying “you are what you eat” may apply to breasts as well. Your skin health, which does affect the breasts, is a result of what you eat. For instance, a poor diet will result in poor skin, including junk food.
Some foods to include in your diet are as follows:
- Estrogen-rich foods: Reduction of estrogen leads to smaller breasts and less elasticity. Luckily, there are foods packed with estrogen, such as soybeans, chickpeas, dairy, and oregano.
- Fats: Today, fat gets a bad wrap, but your breast tissue is made from mostly fat, called adipose tissue. Healthy fats include olive oil, nuts, seeds, and other plant oils.
- Fruits, vegetables, whole grains: Eating dark leafy greens and fruits filled with vitamins, such as potassium, may improve health, including the skin. Vitamin C-rich foods, for example, promote collagen production. Grains rich in fiber may also boost your cup size.
While hydrotherapy’s primary purpose is to promote relaxation and mental health, it may increase breast size.
For instance, it may help enhance sagging breasts by improving blood circulation and increasing collagen production.
The best time to do breast therapy is after a shower. Warm water should flow on your breasts for a minute, then allow cold water on the chest for 20 seconds. Repeat two to three times. Do not let the water be too hot or too cold to avoid burns or any other issues.
An inexpensive way to enhance breasts may be to do breast massages.
Breast massages may stimulate and improve blood circulation in the chest area. This may increase breast size and promote overall breast health. It is natural and safe, without requiring too much out of pocket.
Other benefits of breasts massages include:
- Check for cysts or lumps with regular breasts massages
- Help the lymph nodes
- Tone and shape breasts
- Increase healthy cells in the breast
- Helps release toxins
- Increases blood flow
While massages have benefits, may feel good, and promote relaxation and overall health, the results may not be astounding, as they are temporary and may last hours instead of days or weeks.
Herbal and Natural Enhancements
For safety and costs reasons, many women are turning to natural solutions.
Unfortunately, many natural enhancements today may not provide any results. Hundreds of breast enhancement creams offer false promises, with ingredients that are not proven or do not work.
Finding a natural breast enhancement cream that may work involves products with scientifically proven ingredients. That’s where Total Curve comes in, as its foundation ingredients benefit breasts and also have been through clinical studies that result in an improvement in breast tissue.
Total Curve Breast Enhancement Cream
Total Curve is an alternative, natural topical solution to enhance breasts. It’s more than just a breast cream—it’s a complete breast enhancement therapy program.
Total Curve is a revolutionary two-part system that works internally and externally, toning and reshaping breasts for a more youthful appearance. Total Curve uses medically researched ingredients that enhance breasts naturally.
The Total Curve system includes:
- Daily Supplement: Contains natural phytoestrogens that produce a mesogenic effect. Take two capsules daily.
- Lifting and Firming Gel with Volufiline: Increases fatty tissue around the breast area. Apply twice daily.
Read on to find out more about the Total Curve System, its ingredients, scientific studies, benefits, and more.
Total Curve Daily Supplement
Hormones, such as estrogen, impact the size and fullness of breasts. Over time, these hormones decrease or become irregular, resulting in the breasts losing their supple qualities.
The Total Curve Daily Supplement foundational ingredients include natural, safe phytoestrogens that mimic estrogen’s actions to lift and firm the breasts. It’s formulated with various nutrients, antioxidants, herbs, and hormone balancers.
These ingredients provide benefits besides lifting breast tissues, as they’re helpful for PMS symptoms, menopause, vaginal dryness, sex drive issues, and more.
Total Curve Daily Supplement Formula
The Total Curve Daily Supplement contains natural ingredients that combine to promote breast enhancement and their overall health, such as:
- Black Cohosh Root: A wildflower used for generations by Native Americans for various ailments, Black Cohosh also produces potent phytoestrogens. These hormones may help treat PMS symptoms, menopausal concerns, menstrual cramps, and more. It may also help alleviate or reduce signs that come with diminishing estrogen.
- Blessed Thistle: Most commonly used in many countries as traditional medicine, from Europe to India, including Africa, China, Russia. A blessed thistle balances hormones and encourages collagen regeneration. It may reduce symptoms associated with PMS and menopause.
- Buckwheat: Originating from China centuries ago, buckwheat provides several health benefits, such as lowering diabetes risk and protecting against heart disease. It contains rutin, improving circulation. It also contains bioflavonoids that support collagen production.
- Damiana Leaf: The Daminia is mostly known as an aphrodisiac, promoting sexual health for men and women. It helps treat anxiety, depression, and hormones. It is also a medicinal herb that with high-progesterone binding properties, useful for breast tissue.
- Dong Quai Root: Also called female ginseng, this herb promotes progesterone production linked to breast development. It’s part of Chinese traditional medicine that supports a healthy sex life and blood circulation. Other benefits include treating fatigue and high blood pressure.
- Fennel Seed: Containing safe phytoestrogens, Fennel helps females balance hormones, useful for treating PMS and menopausal symptoms. Ancient Greeks recognized it as a potent medicinal herb that treats illnesses, including bronchitis.
- Hops: A natural phytoestrogen producer, Hops promotes breast development and lactation. It is an ingredient in beer that has a history of herbal healing. Ancient Romans used it as a digestive aid, and Chinese herbalists found it useful for tuberculosis.
- Watercress: Known as a healthy green in salads with a minty yet spicy taste, it is one of the oldest vegetables humans have consumed. Watercress may be useful for acne, poor circulation, asthma, and other ailments.
- Wild Yam Root: This ingredient produces diosgenin, a phytoestrogen useful for hormone replacement and treats menopause symptoms. It may also help with PMS, menstruation pain and cramps, and osteoporosis. It may increase sexual drive and be helpful for breast enlargement.
The Total Curve Daily Gel applies onto the breast, providing cell-plumping action thanks to its main ingredient, Volufiline.
Volufiline has been clinically proven to increase breast size by 8.4% in roughly 60 days, later discussed in this article.
The gel includes natural skincare ingredients to help with skin tone, moisturize, and strengthen collagen to help with absorption.
Apply a thin layer twice a day by massaging gently until max absorption.
Total Curve Gel Formula
The ingredients in the gel provide optimal benefits, such as:
- Algae Extra: Rich in nutrients, Algae helps to retain moisture and smoothen the skin. It contains anti-irritant properties, suitable for treating skin infections, helping skin maintain a plump, younger look. It may also help with aging and other skin ailments.
- Aloe Vera Extract: Known for its ability to heal burns, Aloe Vera also has other benefits, including anti-aging properties. The skin becomes nourished with cells regenerating, healing damaged tissue. It also contains amino acids that build proteins in the body.
- Bearberry Extract: Containing a natural substance called arbutin, Bearberry Extract moisturizes and soothes the skin. It is an antioxidant that increases cell turnover rate, helps prevent skin conditions, and is useful as a natural sunscreen.
- Caffeine: One of the most popular stimulants, caffeine has anti-inflammatory benefits and helps with various skin problems such as sunspots, wrinkles, and loss and elasticity. Caffeine also attacks free radicals and improves the overall look of the skin.
- Mango Butter: This prized butter that has been pressed and rendered to enhance skin softening, as it’s a soothing moisturizer. Mango butter helps with protective properties and helps restore skin’s flexibility, reducing regeneration of skin cells.
- Vitamin C: For years, Vitamin C has been heralded as a top skincare vitamin, as it’s essential for its synthesis of collagen. It is a structural protein of the skin, helping to reduce skin damage caused by free radicals. It may help to reduce wrinkles and improve skin texture.
- Volufiline: Through studies, Volufiline increases adipose tissue in the breast, known as the fatty tissue. It contains sarsasapogenin, which stimulates lipogenesis.
Scientific Evidence for Volufiline
Because of its scientific studies through a rigorous program, Volufiline has been shown to increase women’s breast tissue to a noticeable size. Not only is it great for fuller breasts, but it may also help with increased sex drive, vaginal dryness, PMS symptoms, menopause issues, and more.
In the research, 32 women were recruited by researchers and had the following criteria:
- 18 to 35 years old
- Maintained a stable weight for three months
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Stable hormone rate
- Change at 28 days average: 1.4% increase on the treated side
- Best results at 28 days (8 women): 6.6% increase on treated side, -6.4% untreated side
- Change at 56 days (average): 2.2% increase on treated side, .9% on untreated side
- Best results 56 days (8 women): 8.4% increase on the treated side, -2.0% on the untreated side
Things to Consider Before Buying Breast Enhancement Cream
It’s a challenge deciding if using a breast enhancement cream is right for you.
Here are some things to consider before diving into the Total Curve system and learn more about how it may help you enhance your breasts.
How to Use Total Curve
With the Daily Supplement, take two capsules daily. One capsule for breakfast and one capsule with dinner.
Then there’s the Lifting and Firming Gel, which you can apply during your morning and bedtime routine. Apply a thin layer of the gel in a gentle, circular motion, massing it into the breast.
For best results, use Total Curve for 90 days. Continuous use is the key to produce results and keep them.
How Total Curve Increases Breast Size
The Total Curve system works internally and externally.
First, the Daily Supplement works from the inside with its natural phytoestrogens, acting as estrogen to produce a swelling-effect. The effect is similar to how women feel during pregnancy or before the menstrual cycle begins. As a result, there is a noticeable increase in fullness and firmness.
The Lifting and Firming Gel with Volufiline increases fatty tissue in the breast naturally, boosting volume. Because the breasts are made mostly of adipose tissue and mammary glands, this is considered safe.
Who is Total Curve For?
Total Curve is for women looking for a noticeable difference in their breasts, achieving a more supple and firm look.
It’s not for women looking for overly drastic results, such as those achieved through breast augmented surgery.
Total Curve’s main goal is to correct sagging and other issues with gravity, age, loss of collagen, and estrogen reduction.
If you are someone who went through childbirth or breastfeeding and want your breasts to become more voluminous, this may be for you. Women who feel their breasts are not as perky as they used to be and want to give them new life are good candidates for the Total Curve system.
Because every woman is different, results may vary.
When to Expect Results
While everyone will have a unique experience, most begin noticing results around 28 days. By 56 days, the results are more significant. The best results are by day 90.
To ensure the best results, you must take Total Curve faithfully every day in the morning and night.
Stopping the Total Curve system at any time may hinder results.
Benefits of Total Curve
There are various benefits to using Total Curve, such as:
- Supple and firmer breasts
- May reduce PMS symptoms, reducing painful periods and menstrual headaches
- Reduce vagina dryness
- Increased sex drive
- Reduced menopausal symptoms
- A more youthful appearance of the breasts
- Boost in confidence and self-esteem
Side Effects or Potential Risks
There are no known side effects of taking Total Curve. However, some herbal ingredients are not for breastfeeding or pregnant women.
If you have any concerns about conflicts with medication or risks, it is best to speak with your doctor.
Total Curve also does not cause weight gain. Volufiline is the active ingredient in Total Curve that aims at breast tissue. The Lifting and Firming Gel is also only massaged on the breast, and no other tissue is exposed. The Daily Supplement should not cause weight gain either.
Compared to other options, Total Curve may be categorized as more affordable.
For instance, breast implants range in the thousands. In contrast, Total Curve is around the same price as a high-quality vitamin supplement per month.
Total Curve Money Back Guarantee
You can try Total Curve risk-free for 60 days. If you are not satisfied, you may return the product for a full refund within 60 days. If you want to return the product before 60 days, that is also acceptable.
Because there are shipping and handling times, Total Curve provides a 67-day guarantee, giving you ample time will pay for shipping costs.
Contact Us Today!
The Total Curve system involves a supplement and gel that’s better than most breast enhancement creams on the market due to potent, proven ingredients.
Volufiline has been through clinical studies that show it does increase breast tissue, resulting in more fuller, plump breasts.
The other ingredients found in the supplement and gel promote overall health, including the skin, which is great for toning.
Contact us today if you want to know more about the Total Curve system. Want to try Total Curve right away? Order now!