Most affected are border states Texas and Arizona, followed by Michigan, New Mexico, Kentucky, Tennessee, Utah and then Missouri, followed by Alabama and Idaho.
- 7th – Exports to Mexico as % of Total State Exports
- 20th – Exports to Mexico as % of State GDP
- 6th – Imports from Mexico as % of Total State Imports
- 16th – Imports from Mexico as % of State GDP
- 17th – % of Jobs Supported by Trade with Mexico
Riverfront Times works for you, and your support is essential.
Our small but mighty local team works tirelessly to bring you high-quality, uncensored news and cultural coverage of St. Louis and beyond.
Unlike many newspapers, ours is free – and we'd like to keep it that way, because we believe, now more than ever, everyone deserves access to accurate, independent coverage of their community.
Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing pledge, your support helps keep St. Louis' true free press free.