Try these Valentine's Day suggestions from our 2012 Best of St. Louis issue.
17. Once picked as the "Best Place for a Last Date", this downtown attraction is also a solid choice for a regular, non-dumping-situation date and is the winner for Best Museum.
15. Or just stay home, after a trip to the Best Adult Video Store.
14. While at home, you can always stare into the eyes of the Best News Anchor.
10. Presented without comment: The Best Place to Buy Sex Toys.
9. Is that the earth shaking? No it's just the Best Cheap Thrill (and a cheap date, you cheap-skate.)
8. Classic date activity: Bowling. Here's the winner for Best Bowling Lanes.
7. If the night's going really well, you may end up at the Best 3 a.m. Bar.
6. And if your night went too well, consider going to this place, home of the Best Breakfast with a Hangover.
5. Of course, you don't need a date to eat well on Valentine's Day. After all, it's just a holiday propped-up by the greeting card companies. So go to the Best Place to Eat Out Alone.
1. Quite simply, this is the Best Place to Meet Single Women.
Support Local Journalism.
Join the Riverfront Times Press Club
Local journalism is information. Information is power. And we believe everyone deserves access to accurate independent coverage of their community and state. Our readers helped us continue this coverage in 2020, and we are so grateful for the support.
Help us keep this coverage going in 2021. Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing membership pledge, your support goes to local-based reporting from our small but mighty team.
Join the Riverfront Times Club for as little as $5 a month.