Yes, it's totally appropriate to go all Clint Eastwood on the kids when presented with the following jokes.
So, we've gotten ourselves into something of a tradition here at Daily RFT
of recapping the best jokes as told by trick-or-treaters. And by "best jokes" we are being kind.
Many of the riddles we heard last night made absolutely no sense or were just completely unfunny. (Yeah, we're thinking of you, little miss 7-year-old fairy princess with the horrible joke that went: "Why did the chicken cross the road? Cause it had no legs. Whaa?
Are you even trying!?)See also:
-- 2010: Top 10 Halloween Jokes (As Told By Children Ages 3-8)
-- Top 10 Halloween Jokes of 2011
Anyhoo...here are the Top 10 Halloween jokes from 2012 as told by the kiddies of St. Louis, which happens to be one of the few places in America
that tortures both children and adults by demanding jokes from trick-or-treaters.
10. What type of movies do pirates like?
9. Which circus performer is a vampire's favorite snack?
The juggler.8. What is a witch's favorite class?
7. Why did the chicken cross the playground?
To get to the other slide.
6. What's the difference between boogers and green beans?
Kids won't eat green beans.
5. What do you call two witches living together?
Broommates. (*So disappointed that this was not a racy lesbian joke.)
4. If you go into the bathroom an American and come out of the bathroom an
American, what are you when you're inside the bathroom?
3. How do you spell boomerang?
Oh, wait. It just came back to me.
2. What is Mozart doing now?
De-composing. 1. What's the biggest joke in the world?
The Chicago Cubs! (*Did we mention that Halloween jokes are a St. Louis phenomenon? Yeah, in your face, Chi-town. Suck it!!!)