Good Wednesday Morning:Other email solicitations have carried the subject lines:
What a great picture....Not!
Our results provide you with solutions to budget issues... aid in retention of all personnel, equipment replacement and repair, as well as the most significant issues before the Body:........ and here is how we can help you plan to meet these challenges:
1. At "NO" cost to the community or the PD.... B&W can help reduce impacts, injuries and fatalities thereby providing cost Savings to your budgets for all FIRST RESPONDERS!
2. B&W's no cost, no termination fee, no exit penalty allows you to develop a COMPREHENSIVE MASTER TRAFFIC ENFORCEMENT PROGRAM. Of which Automated Speed Enforcement becomes a part of that plan.
3. Traffic Calming is a direct result of the multi directional, multiple lane, portable, violator supported system. It is the only system available today to you with this capability and capacity. Traffic Calming results in less maintenance on the roadways, again relieving pressure on the streets and public works budgets.
4. The Hypothesis is that this system, as a part of Standard Operational Speed and Traffic Enforcement, is allowable in all communities, unless directly prohibited by statute.
5. B&W is committed to the continuing education, training and equipping of all departments. Ask me about our Strategic Partnerships.
Please call me to discuss the application of our system in your community.
John M. Baine
Co-Founder B&W Sensors, llc.
Support Local Journalism.
Join the Riverfront Times Press Club
Local journalism is information. Information is power. And we believe everyone deserves access to accurate independent coverage of their community and state. Our readers helped us continue this coverage in 2020, and we are so grateful for the support.
Help us keep this coverage going in 2021. Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing membership pledge, your support goes to local-based reporting from our small but mighty team.
Join the Riverfront Times Club for as little as $5 a month.