Just your typical Rams "fans" this year.
Apparently going to a Rams game this year is a big costume party, if you believe that the "fans" on the team's television commercials (dressed as Elvis reenactors and clowns in blue-and-gold wigs) resemble the people you'll see at the Edward Jones Dome.
But it's not enough that these "fans" just look ridiculous. Evidently, they are also ridiculously ignorant to the game of football. Thus the Rams this season have employed a video played on the JumboTron
informing "fans" when to cheer.
Here, then, are the five "Ram Rules" on the Dos and Don'ts of cheering:
1. Do NOT cheer when the Rams offense is lined up at scrimmage.
2. DO cheer when the Rams get a first down.
3. DO cheer when the other team is lined up for a third-down play.
4. DO cheer when the Rams defense records a sack.
5. DO a "slow clap" when the Rams kick off the ball. InsideSTL.com
has a copy of the video. DO check it out, but please do NOT applaud until the end.