That time of the week again! Time to vote for this week's local Ass Clown. And the nominees...
1. Scott Schwartz: The St. Charles man who chased two dumpster-divers from his apartment complex with a Ninja sword and stabbed the dashboard of their pickup truck as they tried to drive away.
2. Hunks: Four members of the all-male revue "Hunks" were cited this week by undercover female officers
with the St. Joseph police department. The men are believed to be the
first performers cited for violating Missouri's new no-nudity law at
strip clubs. Those naughty, naughty boys!
3. Bruce Price: The Metro East man arrested for a home burglary while wearing a priceless T-shirt.
4. Zachery Huntsman: The southwestern Illinois man who police say was drunk and texting when he plowed his Hyundai through an intersection and crashed into a home.
5. Rupert Murdoch: The media mogul's Fox News sued Democratic senatorial candidate Robin Carnahan this week for using footage of an interview Roy Blunt gave the network in one of her campaign commercials. In court documents the television channel argues that the commercial compromises the network's "apparent objectivity."