1. Brent Woody: Known to his students as the appropriately named "Mr. Woody", the Parkway Central girl's basketball coach was arrested for allegedly having sex with two of his players.
2. Darwin Holly: The southern Missouri man lost a court appeal last Friday, arguing that he should not have been fired from his job for referring to watermelon as "Obama fruit" while at a company picnic.
3. Jane Doe: The unnamed woman from St. Charles who lost her $5-million lawsuit vs. Girls Gone Wild this week for airing video of her topless. Doe was caught partially nude after someone pulled her shirt down at a nightclub on Laclede's Landing. A St. Louis jury ruled that although Doe did not verbally consent to appearing nude in the film, she asked for it by dancing and performing in front of GGW cameras.
4. Terry Madlock: The homeless man who tried to rob a south St. Louis fast-food restaurant this week -- with an ax.
5. Chad Garrison: Daily RFT blogger, added due to popular demand. (See follow-up post here.)
Our small but mighty local team works tirelessly to bring you high-quality, uncensored news and cultural coverage of St. Louis and beyond.
Unlike many newspapers, ours is free – and we'd like to keep it that way, because we believe, now more than ever, everyone deserves access to accurate, independent coverage of their community.
Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing pledge, your support helps keep St. Louis' true free press free.