The anonymous moderators over at the police discussion board St. Louis Cop Talk
have an amusing painting on the site's homepage.
Below is a copied image of the doctored artwork. We here at Daily RFT
believe we have decoded everyone in this oh-so-special nativity scene.
Question is: Can you?
Hint: No. 1 (a.k.a. Baby Jesus) has a last name that sounds a lot like a holiday activity, as in the song "_____ Bells Ring."
All the answers after the page break:
- Mayor Francis Slay
- Police Chief Dan Isom
- Jeff Rainford, Slay's chief of staff (appropriately holding a "staff")
- Todd Epsten, president of the Police Board of Commissioners
- Lt. Colonel Tim Reagan (Isom's chief of staff)
- Stephen Gregali, Ward 13 alderman
- Lt. Colonel David Heath (police board secretary)
- Major Paul Nocchiero (former board secretary)
- Joe Mokwa (ousted police chief)
- Chris Goodson, former police board prez