http://www.flickr.com/photos/shareski/ / CC BY-SA 2.0
Anybody can do it! Follow these instructions:
(Editor's Note: This actually happened last weekend; check out the story at Lake News Online
1) Grab two other dudes and steal a Kawasaki Mule
(kind of like a golf cart on steroids)
2) Vroom-vroom your way into a resort parking lot.
3) Try to run over a security guard (don't worry, he'll jump out of the way - whoa CRAZY!)
4) Ditch the Mule and gambol off, giddy that you've outwitted The Man!
5) CRUCIAL STEP: LEAVE YOUR WALLET IN THE STOLEN VEHICLE.
6) Allow enough time for somebody to find it and hand it over to the police department.
7) Show up at the police department to claim your lost wallet.
8) Presto! You're in handcuffs. Unreal is so proud you reached your
goal. Unreal will NOT be bailing you out.