Congratulations to Aaron, who's been writing for The Rundown since April 2008. He's also had two pieces in the dead-tree edition of the RFT; recently we published a localized version of how former Cardinal Larry Bigbie unearthed a steroid scandal and another piece last year, a preview of the Cardinals' 2008 season.
- Will Leitch on the Cardinals transition from Whiteyball to Moneyball and why all Cardinals fans should be on board.
- A look at where Pujols's incredible 2008 MVP campaign slots in with all the other Cardinals MVPs. Top 10? Top 5?
- While the Rick Ankiel story is inspiring, he has had some issues hitting in clutch situations. Larry Borowski goes behind the numbers to determine if he's likely to improve.
- There's no doubt that the Cardinals have had great success in the 2000s so far, but Aaron Schafer of The Riverfront Times wonders what could have been.
- Kyle Lohse was certainly a discovery in 2008. See if he can keep it up in 2009 and just how much credit Dave Duncan should get for the success of the Cardinals' pitching.