If you can't dance but find yourself at a music festival, there's no need to get frustrated like the guy above. Why? Because there are a thousands more people just like you: They're here to dance, free of judgment, with beer tents around every corner and funky jams filling the air.
Here are some of the best dance moves we spotted at LouFest this year.
See Also: Our Complete LouFest 2013 Coverage
9. Friends Who Dance Together, Stay Together
7. Pogo Girl
6. Hands Up Girl
5. The Rolling Stones Mom Twirl
4. The Water Bottle Swing
2. Running Man/High Five
1. The Three Amigas, Who Just Dance Like Nobody is Watching
** BONUS GIF **
We've added another GIF of the guy the background, who also was skanking and poppin':
- "I Didn't Get Any Sex" - Things Overheard During the National's Set at LouFest
- Wilco Creates Thunder at LouFest, Dedicates Song to Bob Reuter: Review, Photos and Setlist
- Alabama Shakes' Commanding and Powerful LouFest Set Belied Its Youth
Follow RFT Music on Twitter or Facebook. Follow RFT Music editor Daniel Hill on Twitter too, if you are into that sort of thing.