Getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha freak on!
All photos by Jacob Katel Welcome to Twerklandia.
We all know that there are lots of ways to become immortalized at a massive outdoor music gathering like Ultra Music Festival.
But yo' momma would probably prefer if you lived forever among these top ten twerking, Harlem Shake-ing ravers at Ultra 2013 in animated GIF form!
10. Twerk Au Natural Dancing to: Major Lazer Now that's what you call air conditioning.
9. Harlem (Belly) Shake Dancing to: Major Lazer No joke -- this dude literally had the 10,000-strong amphitheater audience screaming for him.
8. Balla' Rina Dancing to: Benny Benassi And if anybody ever talks shit about tutus again, just show them this picture on the Wikipedia page for "sexy and awesome"
7. Global Village People Dancing to: Laidback Luke In the native Ultrarian culture, this dance calls down perfect storms of bass.
6. O Face Dancing to: 12th Planet Physiological signs of aural orgasm include rapid hip convulsion, arching of the back, and muscular constriction, followed by massive feeling of release
5. I See Wet People Dancing to: Laidback Luke And if you would have answered the Craigslist ad for "Aquatic Engineer Miami," this job could have been yours.
4. Burqueños Dancing to: Benny Benassi This crew hails from the city of the Breaking Bad, and they party harder than a fresh batch of Heisenberg. One time for the Lobos landed up in the MIA.
3. EDM Fitness
Dancing to: Magda
With only ten reps of "soul house," five sets of "trance lifts," and 30 intense minutes of "air keys" a day, you too can achieve the ideal party body.
2. Hoop There It Is Dancing to: Bingo Players Ring dancing goes back thousands of years. But Richard Knerr and Arthur "Spud" Melin, inventors of the modern plastic hula hoop: Holey fuckin' thank you.
1. The First Lady Of Twerkistan Dancing to: Major Lazer And as for the terms ay ay ay, oooooowwwwweeee, and wubba wubba wubba, here's why they were invented.
See Also: -The 13 Most Hardcore Ravers at Ultra, in GIF Form -Ultra 2013: Bras as Shirts and Other Top Fashion Trends -The Ten Biggest Concert Buzzkills: An Illustrated Guide -The 15 Most Ridiculous Band Promo Photos Ever
Our small but mighty local team works tirelessly to bring you high-quality, uncensored news and cultural coverage of St. Louis and beyond.
Unlike many newspapers, ours is free – and we'd like to keep it that way, because we believe, now more than ever, everyone deserves access to accurate, independent coverage of their community.
Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing pledge, your support helps keep St. Louis' true free press free.