Hip-hop collective the Force is broadening its reach. In the first week of October, the group will tour as a single entity. And while out-of-town shows have been common for many of the artists on this particular roster, this marks a new step in a coordinated effort by the group.
The full touring lineup is somewhat surprising, with relative newcomers Whiteout and RT-FaQ earning spots alongside familiar names like Nato Caliph and Tech Supreme. The rest of the touring group is: L-Gifted, Rockwell Knuckles, Tef Poe, Black Spade and DJ Needles.
The tour starts with a kickoff show at the Gramophone on October 1st and goes to Chicago, Indianapolis, Columbus and Detroit. A full schedule is below.
1. October 1st- St. Louis, Missouri- The Gramophone as part of Grove Fest there will be an abbreviated show outside around 8:15 p.m. and then our tour set will begin around 11 p.m. inside The Gramophone to kick off our Midwest tour.
2. October 2nd- Chicago, Illinois- The Darkroom With Vic Spencer.
3. October 3rd- Indianapolis, Indiana- Locals Only With DJ MetroGnome (spinning), Hinx Jones (featured), Blake Allee (short set), Tony Styxx (short set), Grey Granite & Freddie Bunz (short set), and Sean.
4. October 4th- Columbus, Ohio- Bernie's Distillery With local legend LxE For The Uncool.
5. October 5th- Detroit, Michigan- The Shelter With Coultrain and other artists TBA.
Support Local Journalism.
Join the Riverfront Times Press Club
Local journalism is information. Information is power. And we believe everyone deserves access to accurate independent coverage of their community and state. Our readers helped us continue this coverage in 2020, and we are so grateful for the support.
Help us keep this coverage going in 2021. Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing membership pledge, your support goes to local-based reporting from our small but mighty team.
Join the Riverfront Times Club for as little as $5 a month.