10. Jonsi, The Pageant, November 2, 2010
9. Mary J Blige at Lilith Fair, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, July 16
"Wearing a jumpsuit with a strapless top that threatened to become a wardrobe malfunction - she even had to go offstage for more tape to hold it up at one point - the R&B diva had the entire pavilion up and dancing." -- Annie Zaleski Review Slideshow 8. Tool, Family Arena, June 26, 2010
7. Mumford & Sons, Off Broadway, June 15, 2010 "Bringing a polished version of rollicking bluegrass and heartbreaking harmonies, Mumford & Sons led a leather-shoe-stomping hoedown." -- Katie Moulton Review
6. Jay-Z, Scottrade Center, March 19, 2010
"People of all ages, races, and backgrounds piled into the Scottrade Center last night to watch one of the biggest names in music perform." -- Calvin Cox Review Slideshow 5. The National, The Pageant, September 30, 2010
4. Phoenix, The Pageant, August 9, 2010
"The already lively songs proved to be ever-evolving organisms; Phoenix consistently altered structures, inserted unexpected fills, accentuated tensions and glorified releases." -- Ryan Wasoba Review Slideshow
3. Pearl Jam, Scottrade Center, May 4, 2010
"In the end, the concert was just what you would want from a Pearl Jam show: no-frills rock, enough hits to please casual fans and enough surprises to satisfy the die-hards." -- Annie Zaleski Review Slideshow 2. LouFest, Forest Park, August 28 and 29, 2010
1. Lady Gaga, Fabulous Fox, January 7, 2010 Scottrade Center, July 17, 2010
Riverfront Times works for you, and your support is essential.
Our small but mighty local team works tirelessly to bring you high-quality, uncensored news and cultural coverage of St. Louis and beyond.
Unlike many newspapers, ours is free – and we'd like to keep it that way, because we believe, now more than ever, everyone deserves access to accurate, independent coverage of their community.
Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing pledge, your support helps keep St. Louis' true free press free.