We've said it before, and we'll say it again: Instagram was practically made for pictures of food. Gut Check has rounded up our favorite foodie accounts in St. Louis, but there are so many cool photos every week, we wanted to share what St. Louis' best chefs, bartenders and eaters are Instagramming. If you see a good one, send it to us!
1. Foie Mousse and Banana Brûlée at Cleveland-Heath
2. Smoked Whitefish Salad at Olio
3. Pickled Shrimp with Succotash Salad at Juniper
4.Bread Pudding at Cyrano's
You can't go wrong with a classic, and Cyrano's has the best.
5. Yuzu Poppy Puffs at La Patisserie Chouquette
It's part of Chouxmadness, which we prefer to March Madness.
6. Key Lime Pie Doughnut at Strange Donuts
Doughnuts don't have to be lowbrow.
7. Hot Salami at Gioia's Deli
What's better than one hot salami? A whole pile.
8. Coffee at Kuva Coffee
We're not sure how to use an aeropress, but we'd love for Kuva to demonstrate.
9. Sushi at Sub Zero Vodka Bar
That's our kind of late-night snack.
10. The Missouri Burger at the Royale
Perfect for patio season.