We've said it before, and we'll say it again: Instagram was practically made for pictures of food. Gut Check has rounded up our favorite foodie accounts in St. Louis, but there are so many cool photos every week, we wanted to share what St. Louis' best chefs, bartenders and eaters are Instagramming. If you see a good one, send it to us!
1. Salumi Boards at Salume Beddu
So. much. meat.
2. Shrimp Po'boy at Coastal Bistro
This has us thinking we need to face off the best po' boys in the city.
3. Pizza at Vito's in the Valley
Here's your reason to drive to Chesterfield.
4. Crab Legs by Dessert for Two
These make us wish it were summer, and/or we were at Peacemaker.
5. Spicy Pork Bibimbap at Kim Cheese
Reminder: there are now two places to get this in town.
6. Barbecue Pork Bun at Juniper
Is this a thing? Because we want it.
7. Eggs Benedict at Grove East Provisions
How do you improve eggs Benedict? Add Salume Beddu and Red Fox Bakery.
8. Pretzels at Companion Bakery
One pounders -- just let that sink in. And then eat it.
9. Tomato Bisque and Strawberry Salad at Russell's Cafe
This photo looks so refreshing, yet belly-warming.
10. St. Patrick's Day Cookies at Pint Size Bakery
Forget green beer, we want these. Look at that pot of gold!
Gut Check is always hungry for tips and feedback. E-mail the author at Nancy.Stiles@RiverfrontTimes.com.
Follow Nancy Stiles on Twitter: