We've said it before, and we'll say it again: Instagram was practically made for pictures of food. Gut Check has rounded up our favorite foodie accounts in St. Louis, but there are so many cool photos every week, we wanted to share what St. Louis' best chefs, bartenders and eaters are Instagramming. If you see a good one, send it to us!
1. Black bean protein brownies at Frida's Deli
We never thought we'd drool over a gluten-free brownie.
2. Crispy sole fish at Hiro Asian Kitchen
We recently started following Hiro Asian Kitchen, and it doesn't disappoint.
3. Black Forest doughnut at Strange Trap Kitchen
We're liking this trend of doughnut sandwiches.
4. Veggie dog at Tick Tock Tavern
Those jalapeños don't lie.
5. The Ultimate Burger at the Libertine
Spoiler: it's so much better than Cheez Whiz.
6. Lamb tartare at Publico
We want this so much.
7. Pizza with fresh mozzarella, olive oil, sweet peppers and vegan sausage at Pizzeoli
As if we needed another reason to visit Pizzeoli again.
8. Shrimp at Annie Gunn's
But it's necessary.
9. PB&J pop tartlet at Whisk
10. Turkey ribs at Gobble Stop Smokehouse
We agree -- this place deserves more love.
Gut Check is always hungry for tips and feedback. E-mail the author at Nancy.Stiles@RiverfrontTimes.com.
Follow Nancy Stiles on Twitter: