by Nancy Stiles
We've said it before, and we'll say it again: Instagram was practically made for pictures of food. Gut Check has rounded up our favorite foodie accounts in St. Louis, but there are so many cool photos every week, we wanted to share what St. Louis' best chefs, bartenders and eaters are Instagramming. If you see a good one, send it to us!
1. Poutine at Urban Chestnut
Forget ketchup. This is the real way to eat fries.
2. Milk and Cookies at Pint Size Bakery
This makes us feel like kids again.
3. Pan-Seared Pork with Mustard Greens Sauce at Coastal Bistro
The only thing we want is more.
4. Baked Goods at Winslow's Home
Hmm, how to choose?
5. Whole-Bean, Single-Origin coffee at Kuva Coffee
Worth the effort.
6. "The Dude Abides" at STL Vegan Drinks at the Tree House
A vegan White Russian is all the better in vintage glassware.
7. Charleville Box of Chocolates at Ices Plain & Fancy
This is a pairing we can definitely get behind.
8. Egg-Topped Burger at Russell's on Macklind
Um, that is a perfect egg.
9. Brunch at Gamlin Whiskey House
How have we not been to this?
10. Pumpkin Ravioli at Avenue
We know from experience: This ravioli is delicious.
Gut Check is always hungry for tips and feedback. E-mail the author at Nancy.Stiles@RiverfrontTimes.com.
Follow Nancy Stiles on Twitter: