by Nancy Stiles
We've said it before, and we'll say it again: Instagram was practically made for pictures of food. Gut Check has rounded up our favorite foodie accounts in St. Louis, but there are so many cool photos every week, we wanted to share what St. Louis' best chefs, bartenders and eaters are Instagramming. If you see a good one, send it to us!
1. Provel with a Side of Salad at Imo's Pizza
What? We've never done this. Never...
2. The Special at Pizzeoli
If you're a Brussels sprouts hater, Pizzeoli is here to make a believer out of you.
3. Red Velvet Cheesecake Macarons at La Patisserie Chouquette
In case you haven't noticed, we're a little obsessed with any and every variety.
4. The Angel's Envy Brat at Brasserie
The way to make Brasserie's new Tuesday specials even better is obviously bourbon.
5. Fried Chicken Sunday at the Libertine
6. Skip at Bogart's Smokehouse
How mouthwatering is that barbecue?
7.Mexican Crustless Quiche at Frida's Deli
We vote this goes on the menu.
8. Pizza, Salad and a Negroni at the Good Pie
Triple threat is right.
9. Cherry Pie at Water Street
We're good with a pie that comes with just as much ice cream.
It's not so much the photo, but what's in store. Coffee + wine + beer = our wildest dreams?
Gut Check is always hungry for tips and feedback. E-mail the author at Nancy.Stiles@RiverfrontTimes.com.
Follow Nancy Stiles on Twitter: