We've said it before, and we'll say it again: Instagram was practically made for pictures of food. Gut Check has rounded up our favorite foodie accounts in St. Louis, but there are so many cool photos every week, we wanted to share what St. Louis' best chefs, bartenders and eaters are Instagramming. If you see a good one, send it to us!
1. Pizzeoli Experiments
We volunteer! We volunteer as taste-testers!
2. Blush Macarons at La Patisserie Chouquette
Just when we thought we couldn't love those little macarons any more...
3. Turkey Club at Crepes, etc.
Yep, this is from a breakfast place. We are so there.
4. Fried Chicken at Old Standard
5. Flatbread Rustica at Piccione Pastry
Eggs to go don't have to be McMuffins.
6. Pour Over at Blueprint Coffee
We wish every day started like this, too.
7. Italian Ramen at Pastaria
8. The Cuban at Old Bakery Beer
We may need to add this to our list of best Cuban sandwiches.
9. Wings at Salt + Smoke
Just in time for the Super Bowl.
10. Baked Alaska at the St. Louis Club
It's a classic for a reason.
Gut Check is always hungry for tips and feedback. Email the author at Nancy.Stiles@RiverfrontTimes.com.
Follow Nancy Stiles on Twitter: