by Nancy Stiles
We've said it before, and we'll say it again: Instagram was practically made for pictures of food. Gut Check has rounded up our favorite foodie accounts in St. Louis, but there are so many cool photos every week, we wanted to share what St. Louis' best chefs, bartenders and eaters are Instagramming. If you see a good one, send it to us!
1. Meatball Monday at Pastaria
So much better than meatless Monday.
2. White bean and kale tacos at Frida's Deli
Eating clean never looked so good.
3. Soda pop at Rocket Fizz
Sure, they look pretty, but stay away from the "Ranch Dressing" soda. Trust us.
4. The Joe Pescheese at Crepes, etc.
This preview from Crepes' new lunch menu is stuffed with prosciutto, fontina, tomato and baby arugula.
5. Rolling pin taps at Old Bakery Beer
Cute and functional.
6. Stages of the Darkness at La Patisserie Chouquette
You think Simone Faure would just let us eat the batter?
7. Lamb Wellington at Sidney Street Cafe
Leave it to Kevin Nashan to beautifully update a classic.
8. Eggs and greens at Blueprint Coffee
Blueprint Coffee is stepping up its game.
9. The Delmar pizza at Pi
Tastes as good as it looks.
10. Samoas from Sugaree Baking Company
Forget the Girl Scouts. Rick Lewis knows the best Samoas are homemade.
Gut Check is always hungry for tips and feedback. Email the author at Nancy.Stiles@RiverfrontTimes.com.
Follow Nancy Stiles on Twitter: