We've said it before, and we'll say it again: Instagram was practically made for pictures of food. Gut Check has rounded up our favorite foodie accounts in St. Louis, but there are so many cool photos every week, we wanted to share what St. Louis' best chefs, bartenders and eaters are Instagramming. If you see a good one, send it to us!
1. Goat cheese mousse at Elaia & Olio
Now this is food porn.
2. Pork plate at Quincy Street Bistro
All those later-in-life clogged arteries? Worth it.
3. Pineapple upside down done at Strange Donuts
Bring this to your next holiday party. Everyone will love you.
4. Tis the Season brew at Crêpes, etc.
5. Oysters at Avenue
We're suckers for oysters.
6. Spanish octopus at Juniper
Not what you were expecting, was it?
7. Sourdough crêpes at Niche
We're not quite sure what a sourdough crêpe is, but it sure looks pretty.
8. Fried chicken at Sweetie Pie's
Fried chicken can remedy any hangover.
9. Linguine with lobster and shrimp at Tonys.
There's a reason it was named the restaurant of the year.
10. Raspberry Hanukkah bismarcks at Vincent Van Doughtnut
There are plenty of treats for those who celebrate Hanukkah, too!
Gut Check is always hungry for tips and feedback. E-mail the author at Nancy.Stiles@RiverfrontTimes.com.
Follow Nancy Stiles on Twitter: