by Nancy Stiles
We've said it before, and we'll say it again: Instagram was practically made for pictures of food. Gut Check has rounded up our favorite foodie accounts in St. Louis, but there are so many cool photos every week, we wanted to share what St. Louis' best chefs, bartenders and eaters are Instagramming. If you see a good one, send it to us!
1. White chicken chili at Llyweylyn's Pub
We're warming up just looking at this cold-weather classic.
2. Caprese bagel sandwich at Frida's Deli
So man good things in this photo: egg, bagel, caprese salad.
3. Ribeye at Bolyard's Meat & Provisions
Even Gerard Craft loves Chris Bolyard's new butcher shop.
4. Fresh guacamole at Cantina Laredo
You know it's fresh when they literally make it in front of you.
5. Carrots by Jennifer Silverberg
Our favorite food photographer can make simple carrots look like a work of art.
6. Apple pie ice cream at Ices Plain & Fancy
You might be thinking it's too cold for ice cream -- try one of the booze-infused varieties to keep warm.
7. Clam chowder with bacon at Coastal Bistro & Bar
Seriously, we could just eat soup all winter.
8. Local winter at Niche
Local food can be delicious even in winter.
9. Manhattans at Gamlin Whiskey House
Manhattan heaven, indeed.
10. Paninis at Russell's on Macklind
Perfect for a lunch date with a friend.
Gut Check is always hungry for tips and feedback. E-mail the author at Nancy.Stiles@RiverfrontTimes.com.
Follow Nancy Stiles on Twitter: