We've said it before, and we'll say it again: Instagram was practically made for pictures of food. Gut Check has rounded up our favorite foodie accounts in St. Louis, but there are so many cool photos every week, we wanted to share what St. Louis' best chefs, bartenders and eaters are Instagramming. If you see a good one, send it to us!
1. Pumpkin miso soup by Ninjakitchen1
If only our at-home cooking looked this great.
Give your stomach a break from all the feasting. Have mercy with a light lunch. Pumpkin miso soup. #soup #pumpkin #fall #autumn #vegan #vegetarian #TCM #cleaneats #healthy #foodblog #ontheblognow #foodporn #foodpics #whatsforlunch #veggies #yummy #yum #comfort #realfood
A photo posted by Amanda Meyer (@ninjakitchen1) on
2. Sicilian flatbread at Salume Beddu
Pizza doesn't have to be smothered in sauce (yes, it's a flatbread, but still).
A photo posted by Salume Beddu (@salumebeddu) on
3. Bacon fat toast, goat cheese panna cotta and mushrooms at Taste
As if you needed any more evidence of Taste's excellent small plates, stop by and order this board.
A photo posted by Niche Food Group (@nichefoodgroup) on
4. The brookie at Whisk Bakeshop
Half brownie. Half cookie. Need we say more?
A photo posted by Whisk: a Sustainable Bakeshop (@whiskstl) on
5. Black bean tacos at Frida's Deli
Vegetarian tacos can be epic, too...
A photo posted by Frida's St. Louis (@fridasstl) on
6. Pulled pork tacos at Coastal Bistro & Bar
...but that doesn't mean we'll be giving up the meaty variety any time soon.
A photo posted by We Eat Stuff (@weeatstuffstl) on
7. Knob Creek whiskey at Gamlin Whiskey House
Why, yes, we would love a bottle of Gamlin's special Knob Creek in our stocking this year.
A photo posted by Gamlin Whiskey House (@gamlinwhiskeyhouse) on
8. Chocolate crepe cake at Crepes, etc.
Sorry, we had to wipe the drool off our keyboards.
A photo posted by Crepes Etc. (@crepesstl) on
9. Barrel room at Chaumette Winery
This looks perfectly cozy for a winter evening dinner.
10. Gingerbread decorating at La Patisserie Chouquetee
Being a kid is the best.