1. Anything, as long as it's well-executed and affordable.Try the brisket at PM BBQ in Chesterfield, if you haven't yet, Jimmy Z. It's top-notch. As for chains, leaving aside the whole chain vs. independent argument for another time, what other chains would you welcome into the St. Louis market?
2. Less Provel. ;)
3. More Colorado-style green chili.
4. More Texas-style brisket.
5. Continued success of new, local brewpubs.
6. And while it sounds heretical, some more chains, specifically Bonefish, Fatburger, Rock Bottom Brewery, Gordon Biersch and Pappadeaux.