1. Anything, as long as it's well-executed and affordable.Try the brisket at PM BBQ in Chesterfield, if you haven't yet, Jimmy Z. It's top-notch. As for chains, leaving aside the whole chain vs. independent argument for another time, what other chains would you welcome into the St. Louis market?
2. Less Provel. ;)
3. More Colorado-style green chili.
4. More Texas-style brisket.
5. Continued success of new, local brewpubs.
6. And while it sounds heretical, some more chains, specifically Bonefish, Fatburger, Rock Bottom Brewery, Gordon Biersch and Pappadeaux.
Support Local Journalism.
Join the Riverfront Times Press Club
Local journalism is information. Information is power. And we believe everyone deserves access to accurate independent coverage of their community and state. Our readers helped us continue this coverage in 2020, and we are so grateful for the support.
Help us keep this coverage going in 2021. Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing membership pledge, your support goes to local-based reporting from our small but mighty team.
Join the Riverfront Times Club for as little as $5 a month.