Photo courtesy of Eric Werner.
Cooper, a St. Louis puggle, lives for summer and loathes the cold, according to his human.
To say St. Louis has been blasted with a cold front of late would be an understatement. From sudden snowfalls to bitter wind chills, this past week's weather may have you wondering why you haven't moved to Arizona already — and the forecast says that the frigid temperatures aren't over just yet
In the midst of your moaning and groaning, you may think that nobody hates our current weather as much as you. But you're not alone. St. Louis' pets are right there with you — except, honestly, they're a whole lot cuter.
To ease your pain as you layer up to brave the cold yet again, we've rounded up some of our favorite Instagram photos from the past week (plus the additional photo above, shared with us by an Instagram user), featuring St. Louis dogs who are dealing with the cold just like you. From sporting snazzy sweaters to warming their behinds on heating vents, these adorable pooches will make your chilly day a little bit brighter.
1. "Don't laugh at me! It's cold!"
2. "Wake me up when the coldpocalypse is over."
3. "Excuse me while my butt thaws."
4. "Tell us again why a workout is necessary today?"
5. OK, this dog doesn't look too bothered by the cold (future sled dog, maybe?), but c'mon: This photo is too cute not to include.
6. "Negative 20 wind chill, you say? I'm going back to sleep."
7. "Hi, my name is Cooper and I'm wearing a hooded sweater. And your problem is...?"
8. "I don't know how I feel about this white stuff."