- Photo courtesy of Instagram / foxtheatrestl.
- The Fabulous Fox is already beautiful. The snow (and the Christmas tree) are just a bonus.
It (finally) happened: the first snowfall of the season has officially hit St. Louis. And while it's easy to get caught up in the woes of a snowy rush hour and dashing to Schnucks for survival supplies (it's an inch or two of snow, people! Come on!), it's definitely worth your while to take a step back and notice how gorgeous the snow-covered city is. We'll second the assessment that Post-Dispatch
reporter Valerie Schremp Hahn posted on Twitter this morning
: "Enough to look pretty but not enough to be a big pain."
Here are ten snowy shots you posted to Instagram and Twitter this morning. We have to say, they make all the snow drama worth it. Almost.
- Photo courtesy of Instagram / lgmccarthystl.
- Lookin' good, Forest Park.
- Photo courtesy of Instagram / gatewayarchnps.
- The Arch looked rather ominous in the snow this morning.
- Photo courtesy of Instagram / jen_eich.
- How cute is this?
- Photo courtesy of Instagram / kateheartscake.
- Snow looks good on you, Dogtown.
- Photo courtesy of Instagram / liz_a_gerard.
- Same goes for you, Benton Park West.
- Photo courtesy of Instagram / thegrovestl.
- We love this sign in all weather.
- Photo courtesy of Instagram / collinsvillelibrary.
- Is it the Collinsville Library or a snow globe? You decide.